CollabNet, Inc. Copyright Information
CollabNet, Inc. ("CollabNet") is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we ask users of our websites (collectively, the "Site") to do the same. CollabNet may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who violate others' intellectual property rights.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement on our Site, please deliver the following information to CollabNet's Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Site;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address so that we can contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice to us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
CollabNet's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on our Site can be reached by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by mail as follows:
Attn: Copyright Agent
4000 Shoreline Court, Suite 300
South San Francisco, CA 94080
The Terms were last amended on March 28, 2012.