ScrumWorks Pro, created by one of the founding pioneers of Scrum, is built from the ground up to address the project management challenges of Agile development in the enterprise. Thousands of organizations, from development teams at small start-ups to some of the world’s largest enterprises, rely on ScrumWorks Pro to optimize project and program management of their distributed Agile development teams.
- Program Management: Manage stories, themes and epics across sprints, releases and even products.
- Product Management: Define and prioritize your work, manage product release cycles, and monitor your sprint progress at the team level.
- Iteration Management: Define "sprints" of arbitrary length, transfer items from the product backlog to the sprint backlog using drag-and-drop, and manage tasks quickly.
- Kanban Management: Use the Kanban approach to Agile project management, and allow teams to work in a continuous fashion—without iterations.
- Data Accessibility: Simplify data management and custom reporting with rich import and export capabilities as well as a full web services API.
- User Management: Control access to data and functions by role with an intuitive system.
- Integrations: Integrate with a wide range of popular development platforms and tools.
- Drive early success with Agile: ScrumWorks Pro is easy to adopt by your teams and reinforces best-in-class Agile approaches so you see early benefit from your efforts.
- Extend across teams with advanced release and program management: Enable best practice adoption by comparing KPIs across projects; create and manage cross project themes across teams, releases and programs.
- Enlarge the Agile team: Integrate with Eclipse, Jira, Bugzilla and others; leverage the integration between ScrumWorks Pro and TeamForge – the leading application lifecycle management system.
- Facilitate Agile Project Management transformation: Apply the industry-leading Agile Transformation Methodology to scale Agile across the enterprise; learn Scrum from the world's leading provider of Certified Scrum training.
Learn More about ScrumWorks Capabilities »
Just sign up and go!
Learn how the most advanced companies in the world like Intel turn to CollabNet to scale agile from teams to the enterprise to achieve breakthrough business results
Adopt agile transformation processes, development practices, and product implementation approaches to improve development productivity, innovation, and business flexibility
Adopt Enterprise Cloud Development - learn how to govern and scale your SW development and deployment processes across private, public, and hybrid clouds – at your own pace
Instantly and securely develop and deploy your applications in the public cloud using CloudForge, CollabNet’s development Platform-as-a-Service