CollabNet services help FRACTURED development teams become more SEAMLESS and integrated
Collaborative Software Development
Services to help you consolidate and integrate software assets into a single Platform and deploy a community architecture that encourages a high-performance collaborative software development.
- Enterprise Cloud Development Assessment: A formal assessment of your development processes and practices from all angles, including repository architecture, development process, development and IP practices and platform optimization.
Repository Centralization &
- Repository Centralization: Strategies and implementation for centralizing all distributed and disparate software lifecycle asset repositories.
- Apache™ Subversion® / Git Applied workshops: Workshops focused on formulating your organization's
needs for version control and configuration management. Learn More about the Subversion Applied Workshop and the Git Applied Workshop.
- Community Architecture: Design and deployment development community that incorporates governance, enhances third party software collaboration, and drives the IP reuse of standard practices and software.
- Infrastructure Codification: The creation of infrastructure templates, as well as standardized on-boarding templates.
- Enterprise Community Management: Onsite community management (full or part time) to establish activities and templates to plan, rollout, monitor and grow an enterprise development community.
Contact us to learn more
* Apache, Apache Subversion and the Subversion logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. Subversion® is a registered trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.
Implement Continuous integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes
Enterprise Agile Transformation
Providing expertise to address three different aspects of enterprise-scale Agile development - software development processes, software development practices and software engineering tools.
Agile Transformation Strategy
- Agile Transformation: CollabNet has a fully formed strategy for helping organizations of all sizes evolve to be Agile Enterprises. See our transformation strategy.
- Agile Assessment: A systematic approach for gauging Agile Adoption focusing on development practice and management process.
Contact Us for Agile Assessment
- Agile Process Coaching: Onsite coaching to help reinforce and roll out Agile processes.
- Agile Development Coaching: Coding and requirements planning, estimations, SCM practices.
- Process Codification: Recommendations and documentation of Agile and other mixed development processes to encourage the right set of common templates, frameworks and vocabulary are used internally.
- DevOps: Establishment of formalized processes, methods and systems for communication, collaboration and integration between development and operations teams.
- Continuous Integration: Design and implementation of a system for automation of build and test functions in the software development lifecycle.
- Continuous Delivery: Design and implementation of a deployment pipeline that automates the process of delivering software for your mix of application frameworks and deployment targets.
- Practice Automation: Deployment of tools, workflows, scripts and other aspects of the development platform that automate and enforce common Agile practices.
Contact us to learn more
Implementation of a Hybrid Cloud is cost effective, fast and elastic without exposing mission critical applications and data to third-party vulnerabilities. Includes Integration startegies into CollabNet's CloudForge
Hybrid Cloud Adoption
Expert consulting that provides a managed platform approach to help you maximize development flexibility while minimizing cost with a strategy that leverages the optimal mix of private and public cloud for development, test and deployment.
- Cloud Platform Assessment: A detailed analysis of the customer’s internal and external cloud development and deployment strategy combined with recommendations for using CollabNet's products to orchestrate a hybrid cloud approach to maximize innovation and cost return from those platforms.
- Private Cloud: Design and integration of a private shared resource for internally managed and delivered applications development supporting continuous integration, delivery and DevOps.
- Third-party Cloud Services: Design and integration of third party PaaS, IaaS and SaaS providers into and alongside your internal processes to create managed hybrid cloud application development, continuous integration, delivery and deployment.
- CollabNet CloudForge: Optimizing the utilization of CloudForge - CollabNet’s instant-on and elastic development platform-as-a-service for project management, coding, build, test and deployment into multiple IaaS and PaaS cloud providers.
Contact us to learn more