Certified ScrumMaster Course Overview
CollabNet’s CSM class teaches you everything you need to confidently engage with a real-world Scrum team.
This Certified ScrumMaster training class is a highly interactive learning experience designed to turbo-charge your success in Scrum. Come learn from one of today’s most experienced and sought-after Agile trainers – you will leave inspired and empowered to drive lasting improvements in the way your organization builds software.
After you complete the course, you’ll know:
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- Why the ScrumMaster is such an important role, and how to be a great ScrumMaster
- How to motivate others to support your Scrum efforts
- Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered
The two day course is an incredible learning experience that you’ll never forget. Topics include:
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Sprint Planning, Execution, Review, and Retrospectives
- Agile Requirements Analysis
- Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlogs
- What Does “Done” Mean?
- Technical Debt and Other Pitfalls
- Small Group Dynamics
- Scrum in Large Organizations
- Organizational Impediments
- ScrumMaster Certification
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive:
- Qualification for ScrumMaster Certification (passing the exam is a required follow-on step for certification)
- Payment of your first two year dues for the Scrum Alliance
- 14 PDUs from PMI (Project Management Institute). This class also satisfies 14 of the 21 training hours for the PMI/ACP certification (for the full 21 hours, consider the CollabNet PMI/ACP Prep course).
- Membership in the CollabNet Agile Community
CollabNet Certified ScrumMaster Training provides everything you need to confidently engage with a real-world Scrum team.
Why take training from CollabNet?
- Re-take the course at no charge
Get twice the value - attend again for more depth or to get a different perspective
- Use your trainer as your mentor
Build a relationship with your CST and ask whatever you need to be successful in your job
- Pass the ScrumAlliance exam
We'll work with you until you pass the test, so you're assured to earn your certification
Need more reasons? We've trained more than 14,000 Certified Scrum Masters - more than anyone. Check out some of their testimonials here.
Certified ScrumMaster Courses Offered
5430 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy
Three Lincoln Centre, Suite 300
Dallas Texas 75240United States
|September 03 - 04, 2014||Gregory Smith, CST||register now|
655 Montgomery St
San Francisco California 94111United States
|September 04 - 05, 2014||Luke Walter, CST||register now|
540 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago Illinois 60611United States
|September 08 - 09, 2014||Gregory Smith, CST||register now|
1000 Spring Street
Newark (Elizabeth) New Jersey 07201-2113United States
|September 10 - 11, 2014||Gregory Smith, CST||register now|
Heathrow Airport Hayes
London UB3 5ANUnited Kingdom
|September 11 - 12, 2014||Petri Heiramo, CST||register now|