Certified ScrumMaster Course Overview
CollabNet’s CSM class teaches you everything you need to confidently engage with a real-world Scrum team.
This Certified ScrumMaster training class is a highly interactive learning experience designed to turbo-charge your success in Scrum. Come learn from one of today’s most experienced and sought-after Agile trainers – you will leave inspired and empowered to drive lasting improvements in the way your organization builds software.
After you complete the course, you’ll know:
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- Why the ScrumMaster is such an important role, and how to be a great ScrumMaster
- How to motivate others to support your Scrum efforts
- Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered
The two day course is an incredible learning experience that you’ll never forget. Topics include:
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Sprint Planning, Execution, Review, and Retrospectives
- Agile Requirements Analysis
- Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlogs
- What Does “Done” Mean?
- Technical Debt and Other Pitfalls
- Small Group Dynamics
- Scrum in Large Organizations
- Organizational Impediments
- ScrumMaster Certification
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive:
- Qualification for ScrumMaster Certification (passing the exam is a required follow-on step for certification)
- Payment of your first two year dues for the Scrum Alliance
- 14 PDUs from PMI (Project Management Institute). This class also satisfies 14 of the 21 training hours for the PMI/ACP certification (for the full 21 hours, consider the CollabNet PMI/ACP Prep course).
- Membership in the CollabNet Agile Community
CollabNet Certified ScrumMaster Training provides everything you need to confidently engage with a real-world Scrum team.
Why take training from CollabNet?
- Re-take the course at no charge
Get twice the value - attend again for more depth or to get a different perspective
- Use your trainer as your mentor
Build a relationship with your CST and ask whatever you need to be successful in your job
- Pass the ScrumAlliance exam
We'll work with you until you pass the test, so you're assured to earn your certification
Need more reasons? We've trained more than 14,000 Certified Scrum Masters - more than anyone. Check out some of their testimonials here.
Certified ScrumMaster Courses Offered
2925 Emerywood Parkway
Richmond Virginia 23294United States
|September 18 - 19, 2014||Gregory Smith, CST||register now|
1148 W. Legacy Crossing Blvd.
Salt Lake City (Centerville) Utah 84014United States
|September 18 - 19, 2014||Tamara Runyon, CST||register now|
1128 W. Hastings Street
Vancouver British Columbia V6E 4R5Canada
|September 22 - 23, 2014||Rafael Sabbagh, CST||register now|
22685 Holiday Park Drive
Dulles Virginia 20166United States
|September 22 - 23, 2014||Gregory Smith, CST||register now|
525 Bay Street
Toronto Ontario M5G 2L2Canada
|September 25 - 26, 2014||Rafael Sabbagh, CST||register now|