CollabNet Certified Integrations
CollabNet Certified Integrations are for both technical and business users and are based on the TeamForge Connect – a standardized method to integrate vendor and home-grown software development lifecycle tools into the CollabNet Platform.
Updated Retirement and Obsolescence Policy for CollabNet TeamForge (effective Feb. 17, 2016)
- CollabNet is modifying its support policy with respect to current and legacy releases of TeamForge
- This updated policy applies to current semantic versioning of TeamForge and prospective annualized versioning of TeamForge expected to be adopted starting in 2016
- Last semantic version will be TeamForge 8.2 with general availability in February 2016
- Full support for current TeamForge releases
- CollabNet will provide full support for all semantic and annualized versions during the 12-month period following general availability of the respective version
- Limited support for legacy TeamForge releases
- CollabNet will provide limited support for all TeamForge releases older than 12 months but not older than 36 months
- During this limited support period, CollabNet will continue to provide all support programs other than providing patches and fixes for the applicable releases – these will be provided at CollabNet’s discretion
- End of Life
- All TeamForge releases will move to End of Life (EoL) status 36 months after general availability
- Once a release enters EoL status, Customer Support is provided on a time and materials basis at CollabNet’s discretion. Additionally, patches and fixes are provided at CollabNet’s discretion.
Download the latest release of CollabNet products »