CollabNet helps enterprises and government organizations develop and deliver high-quality software at speed. CollabNet is the winner of a 2016 Best of Interop Award, recognizing TeamForge for its innovation. Also recognized for 13 consecutive years as an SD Times 100 “Best in Show” winner in the ALM and Development Tools category, CollabNet offers innovative solutions, provides consulting and Agile training services, and proudly supports more than 10,000 customers with 6 million users in 100 countries.
Our flagship product, TeamForge®, is the industry’s #1 open platform for enterprise software development, delivery, and collaboration. Leading companies and government agencies leverage TeamForge to accelerate application delivery with Agile, continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), and DevOps—and reduce costs through a governed adoption of open source tools, streamlined compliance, and the reuse of existing assets, resources, and processes in new projects.
- Most respected global companies trust CollabNet's products and services
- World's leading Agile trainer with over 20,000 Certified Scrum Masters and Product Owners trained
- Distinguished as a top industry innovator for more than a decade
- Founder of Apache™ Subversion®
- Leading contributor to Gerrit
- First-to-market with a cloud-based collaborative software development platform
- Proven in global deployments as large as 70,000 users on a single installation
- Trusted by government agencies for mission- and security-critical applications
- Delivers verified productivity gains as high as 70%, cost reductions of up to 80%, and time-to-market improvements of up to 80%.
* Apache, Apache Subversion and the Subversion logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. Subversion® is a registered trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.