Git / Gerrit for Project Administrators
Our Gerrit for Project Administrators course is specific to the use of Gerrit within CollabNet TeamForge. It covers how to create and configure Git repositories in order to use them with Gerrit/code reviews, how to create the necessary TeamForge Project roles, how to add Gerrit to the project toolbar and how to enable Git “History Protection”.
- TeamForge Git/Gerrit integration
- Creating and configuring Git repositories to manage Gerrit code reviews
- Creating code review-related TeamForge project roles
- Adding Gerrit to the project toolbar
- Enabling “History Protection” feature for Git repositories
Duration: 2 hours*
Class Size: up to 12 attendees
* One continuous day (8 hours) minimum training is required for onsite training
1 Additional attendees: $200/attendee, with max of 15 attendees
2 Additional attendees: $160/attendee, with max of 15 attendees
Attendees should have already taken the TeamForge Project Administrator course.