Subversion Edge - Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Subversion Edge? How is it different from Subversion®?
2. Do I have to use the whole bundle?
3. What are the minimum requirements for installation?
4. What versions of Windows do you support?
5. What versions of Linux do you support?
6. What versions of Solaris do you support?
7. How much does it cost?
8. How is the product licensed?
9. Does it work with other servers besides Apache?
10. Can I upgrade from my current installation of Subversion?
11. How many servers can I manage?
12. How do I install CollabNet Subversion Edge on Windows?
13. How do I install CollabNet Subversion Edge on Linux?
14. How do I install CollabNet Subversion Edge on Solaris?
15. How do I configure the server?
Community and Support
16. How do I report a problem or request a new feature? Where is your issue tracker?
17. If I was part of the beta program, will I be able to upgrade from the Beta release to the GA release?
18. Is there an open source project already available?
19. Do you offer support or training?
20. Does it work with the TeamForge® platform or other ALM applications?
21. Does it work with ScrumWorks?
22. How do I use various Subversion hooks with Subversion Edge?
- Setting up commit mailer on linux: How to set up commit mailer on linux.
- Setting up commit mailer on win32: How to set up commit mailer on Windows.
- Setting up commit mailer on Solaris: How to set up commit mailer on Solaris.
- Setting up case insensitive file names detection script on Linux: How to set up case-insensitive.py on Linux.
- Setting up case insensitive file names detection script on win32: How to set up case-insensitive.py on Windows.
- Setting up case insensitive file names detection script on Solaris: How to set up case-insensitive.py on Solaris.
23. Can I still use my existing Subversion clients?
* Apache, Apache Subversion and the Subversion logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. Subversion® is a registered trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.