CollabNet Announces New Enterprise Features to TeamForge, its Award-Winning Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Platform that Boosts Productivity of Enterprise-Wide Software Delivery
New release demonstrates CollabNet’s commitment to evolving the platform and meeting the needs of enterprises to deliver innovative software applications with confidence
SAN FRANCISCO, QCon – Nov. 14, 2017 — CollabNet, a global leader in enterprise software development and DevOps solutions, today announced its latest release of TeamForge, its award-winning Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and enterprise version control platform for collaborative software development. TeamForge helps leading enterprises, government agencies and non-governmental organizations accelerate software delivery while maintaining the highest standards of governance, compliance and IP security. New features of the latest TeamForge release include improved security management, enhanced high-availability, and ease-of use improvements.
“More and more companies and industries find themselves in the business of software development and delivery,” said Flint Brenton, CEO at CollabNet. “TeamForge enables enterprises to compete in this highly competitive software-enabled world by delivering applications quickly on a global scale. This latest release demonstrates CollabNet’s continued commitment to evolve TeamForge to meet the needs of our customers and the market.”
TeamForge is the most versatile and secure management platform in the industry for traditional application development. The release of TeamForge version 17.11 further demonstrates CollabNet’s commitment to responding to specific customer requests to enhance the product, as well as continuing to meet the use cases in alignment with the evolution of the industry.
CollabNet will be exhibiting TeamForge at QCon San Francisco, a practitioner-driven conference designed for team leads, architects and technical engineering leaders at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco through November 15.
TeamForge 17.11 highlights include:
- Improved Security Management
- Customers now have an option to use Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) for user authentication, with end users not required to have a separate user login/password for access to TeamForge.
- Enhanced High Availablity
- TeamForge can now operate in an Active-Passive cluster configuration. This enhancement addresses unplanned outages including Application and System/Hardware failures, thus, eliminating single point of failure and providing improved multi-box support.
- Ease-of-use Improvements
- A new graphical workflow viewer shows the representation of the workflows in a graphical format. This greatly enhances the users ability to consume complex workflows involving multiple statuses and status transitions.
To learn more about TeamForge or to view details on the 17.11 release, please visit: https://www.collab.net/products/teamforge-alm.
Share This: New features of TeamForge ALM platform from @CollabNet boosts #softwaredevelopment productivity #QConSF
CollabNet is a global software and services company that allows leading enterprises and government organizations to deliver high-quality software at speed. With our platform and services our customers develop and deploy cutting edge applications by empowering their teams to scale enterprise-wide agility and DevOps across their software development lifecycle. With CollabNet, teams can work together to envision, build and deliver great software with confidence.
CollabNet is a Vector Capital Company