CollabNet Delivers Agile from a Distance
New Web-Based Distance Learning Modules and Lectures Provide Cost-Effective Agile and Scrum Training
SALT LAKE CITY, Agile2011 Conference, Aug. 9, 2011 — CollabNet®, the leader in Agile development in the Cloud, today announced the availability of “CollabNet Web-Based Training: Agile Essentials Series,” a robust set of self-paced, interactive training modules and lectures covering Agile and Scrum software engineering approaches. The curriculum is delivered by CollabNet’s highly trained, veteran Scrum Trainers, enabling casual Agile practitioners to become more familiar with Agile and its benefits and providing Agile experts with an opportunity to enhance their knowledge. CollabNet is the provider of ScrumWorks® Pro, the world’s leading Agile project management solution, which is used by more than 150,000 developers at thousands of companies around the world.
A $198 / year subscription provides unlimited access to the entire curriculum. More information about the new offerings and other CollabNet training is available at https://www.open.collab.net/training/.
The Interactive Scrum Training portion of the training series includes:
- Introduction to Scrum
- The Backlog Refinement Meeting
- The Sprint Planning Meeting
The Scrum Lecture Series portion of the training series includes:
- Agile Team Leadership – The Art of Letting Go
- Choosing a Pilot Project – A Practical Guide to Getting Started with Scrum
- Agile Transformation Strategy – What Does it Take to Become Agile?
- Agile Release Planning and Monitoring
More training modules and lectures are being continuously added to the series.
- A case study discussing CollabNet customer Red Gate Software’s success implementing Scrum is available at https://www.open.collab.net/news/library/casestudies.html.
- White papers covering Agile software development, Agile ALM, and Agile Transformation in the Enterprise are available at https://www.open.collab.net/news/library/agile-whitepapers.html.
- The full version of the company’s ScrumWorks Pro software is available for free download with free licenses for teams of up to 10 people at https://www.open.collab.net/products/scrumworks/.
“Successful adoption of Agile in the enterprise requires that nearly every stakeholder become familiar with Agile precepts and practices,” said David Parker, vice president and general manager, Scrum business line, CollabNet. “CollabNet’s new Web-based Agile training modules and lectures efficiently and cost-effectively achieve that goal and also provide valuable, fresh perspective for Agile experts.”
CollabNet is the recognized leader in leveraging collaboration, Agile methods, and Cloud computing to transform the way software development organizations develop and deploy applications. We enable our customers to efficiently manage lifecycles, development processes, distributed teams, and projects. Our lightweight and easy-to-use platform, offered in the Cloud on the Codesion™ hosting platform and in on-premises versions, delivers substantial cost, quality, and time-to-market improvements to more than 7,000 customers, from workgroups to enterprises. For more information, please visit www.collab.net.