CollabNet Releases New Version of TeamForge, its Industry Leading Application Lifecycle Management and Enterprise Version Control Platform, that Helps Enterprises Scale Agile and Simplify Versioning
TeamForge offers great flexibility, simplified source code management, Single Sign-On (SSO) for distributed teams, and support for high availability
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – May 16, 2017 – CollabNet, a global leader in enterprise software development, release automation and DevOps solutions, has released a new version of TeamForge, its award-winning Agile, application lifecycle management (ALM), and Enterprise Version Control platform for collaborative software development. This latest TeamForge release offers versatile source code and version control improvements, greater customization and flexibility for developers, support for enterprise-grade high availability, easier installation and a SAML 2.0 integration allowing for Single Sign-On (SSO).
“We are continually improving TeamForge to make it the best solution on the market for collaborative, enterprise software development,” said Thomas Hooker, VP of Marketing at CollabNet. “TeamForge now gives developers more customization options, allowing for greater flexibility in how the platform simplifies processes and connects people, teams and tools. CollabNet works to ensure that customers can create competitive, quality software with enterprise-grade reliability that supports higher levels of availability.”
Together, ALM, Enterprise Version Control and Agile tools allow organizations to achieve DevOps at an enterprise scale. TeamForge connects the enterprise by providing a collaborative, integrated environment for a variety of enterprise development efforts. Organizations can use TeamForge to increase efficiency greatly through the re-use of resources and the extensive visibility and traceability throughout the software development lifecycle.
Recent updates to TeamForge include:
- Improved organization and grouping of artifacts.
- New support for multiple workspaces and new and improved workspace widgets.
- Simplified code review with a single-screen view of code changes.
- Completely updated document workflow management.
- Artifact tagging functionality now supports both document objects and tracker artifacts.
- New functionality for enterprise version control with automation to expedite code review.
- Trackers now support advanced transition settings, allowing mandatory and optional field requirements during tracker status changes.
- Heightened monitoring and alerts for error prevention and resolution related to dependencies.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) option for TeamForge users via SAML 2.0 integration.
- Easier installation.
- High Availability; hardware and software failover for both planned and unplanned events.
TeamForge 17.4 is available now. For more information or to request a free trial, please visit: https://www.collab.net/products/teamforge-alm.
Share This: #TeamForge keeps getting better! Check out the latest benefits for #developers and #enterprises from @CollabNet
CollabNet helps enterprises and government organizations develop and deliver high-quality software at speed. CollabNet is a winner of the 2016 Best of Interop Award, a Best in Show winner in the application lifecycle management and development tools category of the SD Times 100 for 13 consecutive years, and a gold winner of the 2016 Golden Bridge Awards. CollabNet offers innovative solutions, consulting, and Agile training services. The company proudly supports more than 10,000 customers with 6 million users in 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.collabnet.com.