Join CollabNet at ‘DevOps – The Journey to Value Stream Mapping’ Complimentary Educational Sessions Being Held Worldwide
Software-driven enterprises enable continuous feedback and improvement through mapping value in the DevOps tool chain
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – April 10, 2017 – CollabNet, a global leader in enterprise software development, release automation and DevOps solutions, is launching a live educational series titled “DevOps – The Journey to Value Stream Mapping” worldwide. Check below for a city near you and register for the complimentary event.
These educational events are ideal for both development and operations professionals. The sessions will provide constructive information on how to improve software lifecycle management processes.
Attendees will learn how value stream mapping improves software development and delivery processes and enables continuous feedback and improvement. These half-day seminars will also teach attendees how to measure value along the DevOps tool chain and improve customer experiences as a result.
Topics will include:
- Applying value stream mapping to track and improve the customer experience.
- Adapting and improving your practices around continuous feedback and improvement.
- Getting started with or accelerating your organization’s DevOps journey and its adoption of value stream mapping.
- Measuring the value and outputs of tools in your DevOps value chain.
- Using predictive analytics to improve the value delivered to customers.
CollabNet will host “DevOps – The Journey to Value Stream Mapping” in these locations on the following dates:
Orange County, Calif.
- April 11 at The Westin South Coast Plaza
- To save a seat, sign up here: http://bit.ly/OC-value-stream-seminar
New York, N.Y.
- April 13 at the New York Marriott Downtown
- To save a seat, sign up here: http://bit.ly/NY-Value-Stream-Seminar
- April 25 at the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park lane
- To save a seat, sign up here: http://bit.ly/LON-Value-Stream-Seminar
- April 27 at the Four Seasons Hotel
- To save a seat, sign up here: http://bit.ly/SEA-Value-Stream-Mapping
- May 2 at Inntel Hotels Art Eindhoven
- To save a seat, sign up here: http://bit.ly/NL-Value-Stream-Seminar
CollabNet is a leader in its industry and offers the innovative CollabNet DevOps Lifecycle Manager (DLM), a platform that helps organizations deliver high-quality applications to markets faster. CollabNet DLM provides organizations unified views of the entire DevOps lifecycle with tool integration, automation, and advanced metrics and key performance indicator (KPI) reporting—all creating actionable bi-directional feedback, supporting efficiency and continuous improvement. For more information on CollabNet DLM, please visit http://www.collab.net/products/devops-lifecycle-manager.
Share This: “#DevOps – the Journey to Value Stream Mapping” worldwide seminars hosted by @CollabNet begin this April
CollabNet helps enterprises and government organizations develop and deliver high-quality software at speed. CollabNet is a winner of the 2016 Best of Interop Award, a Best in Show winner in the application lifecycle management and development tools category of the SD Times 100 for 13 consecutive years, and a gold winner of the 2016 Golden Bridge Awards. CollabNet offers innovative solutions, consulting, and Agile training services. The company proudly supports more than 10,000 customers with 6 million users in 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.collabnet.com.