Software Delivery with Confidence. VersionOne® Lifecycle and Continuum Fall 2017 Release by CollabNet
Release Features New Capabilities Providing Teams Greater Flexibility and More
ATLANTA, Oct. 25, 2017 — CollabNet, a global leader in enterprise software development, release automation and DevOps solutions, today announced the VersionOne Lifecycle and Continuum Fall 2017 Release.
VersionOne Lifecycle for Agile ALM
VersionOne Lifecycle for Agile ALM provides end-to-end enterprise agile lifecycle management that enables teams at all levels — enterprise, portfolio, program, and team — to collaborate, develop, and deliver software faster. The Fall 2017 release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- New tagging allows teams and individuals greater flexibility in managing and organizing their backlogs using factors relevant to their perspective.
- Portfolio Item Dependencies enables teams to quickly identify feature dependencies earlier in the PI planning process.
- The new SAFe® Program Board provides high-level coordination across multiple teams working on different schedules giving visibility into cross-team dependencies.
- SAFe Solution Board allows visibility of Portfolio Item delivery and significant upstream dependencies allowing the focus on critical delivery communication for a successful solution release.
- Enhanced filters include Tags and doubling the number of fields available for filtering allowing quick identification of items, streamlining workflows.
- Support for source control management with TeamForge SCM, allowing the ability to track code commits within Lifecycle work items and TeamRooms.
VersionOne Continuum for DevOps
VersionOne Continuum™ is an enterprise-scale continuous delivery solution for accelerating the speed, reducing the risk, and ensuring the quality of complex software deployments. The Fall 2017 release includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Delivery Forecasts helping users to predict value delivery to their end users.
- New Environments Dashboard allowing for quick identification of "what's deployed where," with quick access to those environments.
- Manual Activities to streamline the creation of independent manual activities when customers are implementing their value stream.
- Project Creation Wizard lets users easily and automatically setup a new project within Continuum.
- Support for TeamForge SCM (17.11 and up) for Git and Subversion repositories allowing users to take advantage of all the benefits offered by Continuum to gain complete visibility into the flow of TeamForge artifacts.
"VersionOne Lifecycle continues to lead the market with our enterprise-class software planning and delivery platform that unifies Agile, DevOps, and Source Control lifecycle management," said Robert Holler, Chief Strategy Officer. "Our Lifecycle Fall Release gives teams greater flexibility when planning and managing software delivery to help them deliver software faster with reduced risk and confidence."
Learn more about the VersionOne Lifecycle & Continuum Fall 2017 Release.
CollabNet helps enterprises and government organizations develop and deliver high-quality software at speed. CollabNet is a winner of the 2016 Best of Interop Award, a Best in Show winner in the application lifecycle management and development tools category of the SD Times 100 for 14 consecutive years, and a gold winner of the 2016 Golden Bridge Awards. CollabNet offers innovative solutions, consulting, and Agile training services. The company proudly supports more than 10,000 customers with 6 million users in 100 countries. For more information, please visit https://www.collab.net/.
VersionOne is a registered trademark and Continuum is a trademark of VersionOne Inc.
Scaled Agile Framework and SAFe are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.