Solution Partners - Galileo Group
Simplify SAP Change Management
Bring the benefits of change management and collaboration practices to your SAP® environment with CollabNet4Conigma, an integration of CollabNet TeamForge, and the SAP-certified Configuration and Change Management solution, ConigmaTM CCM. Break down the information and collaboration barriers inside SAP environments. CollabNet4Conigma enables combined Change Management workflows and governance across SAP and non-SAP systems, and provides intuitive collaboration, traceability and reporting features.
ConigmaTM CCM allows SAP customers to implement much more efficient IT processes at lower costs for changing, maintaining and operating their SAP systems. In parallel the quality of the SAP changes and availability of SAP systems increases. ConigmaTM CCM integrates SAP change and release management seamlessly with the existing IT infrastructure - ticket-/helpdesk solutions as well as solutions for Software Change- and Configuration Management (SCCM) for client/server and host applications may be deeply integrated with the SAP software logistics and the SAP transport management system (TMS).
Why CollabNet VersionOne and Galileo Tools?
ConigmaTM CCM is a homogeneous solution, completely integrated with SAP. Conigma CCM provides a complete range of functionalities for managing the Change- Release- and Transport processes of SAP. The extension to the TeamForge platform provides the reduction of IT costs and optimization of resource allocation by being able to geographically distribute SAP development and SAP operation (near-shoring, off-shoring); significantly increased quality and reliability of SAP changes.
Break Down the Barriers
- Access, evaluate, and search real-time information from within Eclipse, Microsoft Office or browser
- Unify all development and customizing activities with workflow engine to automate error-prone routine activities, such as applying patches to systems in the correct order
- Introduce change requests that describe the business requirements for a change, define the development and approval workflow, and act as containers for all activities
Increase Quality Improve Efficiencies
- Enforce and monitor quality standards and workflows in the whole development and customizing process, whether within your SAP environment, your subcontractors or a non-SAP environment
- Automate most deployment and customizing processes within SAP and non-SAP environments that required manual intervention in the past
- Reduce development delays through unified communication facilities to all customers, project leaders and developers
- Achieve governance with automated reports for your external auditing firms that normally require weeks or months to prepare
- Synchronize all artifacts related to the software engineering process affecting both your SAP environment and your non-SAP environment, including the environments of your subcontractors
- Enable all developers to communicate via wikis, mailing lists, and forums on a single place
About Galileo Group
With its SAP® release, change & transport management software ConigmaTM, the Galileo Group subsidiary Galileo Tools sees itself as a market leader in the industrialization of SAP operations. It has been proven that over seven percent of SAP costs can be saved each year. In its other business sector, IT Services, Galileo places itself in the two percent of suppliers who have at their disposal both top expertise in the area of SAP Basis and also the supporting technologies required, such as Java/J2EE and .NET.