Technology Partners - MaestroDev Maestro
DevOps Infrastructure Automation
MaestroDev is a DevOps infrastructure automation engine, optimized for Agile development, Continuous Delivery, DevOps, and Cloud Federation. Separating the process from the tools, MaestroDev orchestrates custom best practices for build, test, release, and deploy across a broad set of leading open source and proprietary tools. The automation engine provides a customizable way to build software, run tests, manage artifacts, configure target environments, and deploy applications on any combination of physical, virtualized, and cloud resources.
Over 25,000 users at F500 companies have relied on MaestroDev for build process optimization to deliver their business-critical applications with greater frequency, better consistency, faster time to market, and lower resource cost. MaestroDev is a central platform from which to automate heterogeneous tools across a company's custom SDLC process. MaestroDev Compositions capture custom processes and tasks, environment configurations, and deployment automation, and even human – asynchronous – workflow tasks with a simple, intuitive, easy-to-automate interface.
Why CollabNet VersionOne and MaestroDev?
MaestroDev and CollabNet VersionOne currently support several enterprise customers with a hosted, end-to-end build environment service. For TeamForge development organizations, MaestroDev delivers consistent, automated execution, regardless of methodology. Build managers gain standardization across very large, distributed teams. Apache™ Subversion® integration combines the best of CollabNet VersionOne support and MaestroDev process automation, for the leading SCM tool. With provisioning through TeamForge Lab Management, MaestroDev provides an easy to scale DevOps build environment, and dynamic configuration of resources based on system utilization.
Agnostic to Your
- Tools: Provides a single interface that integrates leading tools across the build lifecycle, testing, artifact management, code analysis, environment configuration, and deployment
- Languages: Manage the full SDLC of projects in Java, C, C++, .NET, Ruby, and PHP. Manage mobile application projects in Android and iOS. Even manage projects with multiple languages in the same application
- Infrastructure: Manage your build, test, and deploy environments across any combination of physical, virtual, and cloud resources, such as CollabNet CloudForge. Even PaaS tasks and deployments can be automated
DevOps Infrastructure Automation
- Deliver automation to both your Dev and Ops teams; Standardize a common execution language
- Realize Continuous Delivery to Increase code velocity; and deployment consistency and reliability
- Provide immediate, automated, and controlled provisioning of environments for Dev, Test, QA, Ops
Promote Best Practices
- Easily "push" best practices, required tasks, and even new system capabilities to specific teams, or broadcast to the entire build system
- Allow simultaneous use of multiple tools, experiment with new tools, or change tools – all without disrupting the optimized production process
- Human "self-provisioning" is risky. Task-based provisioning is safer, quicker, more consistent, and also manages de-provisioning
MaestroDev is an innovation leader in DevOps Infrastructure Automation, delivering Agile development, Continuous Delivery, DevOps, and Cloud Federation. MaestroDev provides software build automation best practices for enterprise-class companies across a range of industries. Over 25,000 users including F500 companies have relied on MaestroDev for build process optimization to deliver their business-critical applications with more frequency, greater consistency, and faster time to market. MaestroDev is also a leading expert on Apache Maven, the definitive build management tool in the industry. MaestroDev provides product subscriptions and consulting from five countries around the globe.
* Apache, Apache Subversion and the Subversion logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. Subversion® is a registered trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.