Technology Partners - NetBeans IDE
Rapidly Create Web, Enterprise,Desktop, and Mobile Applications
NetBeans IDE 7.1 introduces support for JavaFX 2.0, as well as tools for visual debugging of Swing and JavaFX user interfaces. Additional highlights include Git support integrated into the IDE, new PHP debugging features, various Java EE and Maven improvements, and more. The IDE provides extensive support for Apache Apache™ Subversion® with GUI tools that make versioning easy.
Why CollabNet VersionOne and NetBeans?
NetBeans's Subversion support was the product of collaboration between CollabNet VersionOne and the NetBeans community. The NetBeans IDE makes accessing Subversion, Git, Mercurial or CVS repositories easy. The editor uses color coding to highlight added/deleted/modified lines. Use the diff viewer to resolve merge conflicts in an intuitive way. Integrated version control access to such sites as java.net and netbeans.org, is pre-configured: When you get sources for projects hosted on java.net, for example, theyopen right in the IDE.
Integrated Version Control Access
- View versioning UI and status messages in the IDE's project explorer
- View author and revision number information in the left margin for files opened in the Source Editor
- Utilize the Subversion Versioning window to get an overview of all local change
Interact with a Shared Repository
- Use the Commit dialog to list and send changes to a shared Subversion repository
- Search for past revisions using the Search Revisions dialog
- Employ the GUI Merge dialog to merge changes between repository revisions and the local working copy
Compare Versioned Files
- View two revisions of a file in a side-by-side comparison using the integrated GUI Diff Viewer
- Employ a GUI Conflict Resolver to quickly and efficiently resolve any conflicts that occur between file revisions - functions similar to the Diff Viewer
- Enables convenient tracking of local file changes and provides inline versioning commands
* Apache, Apache Subversion and the Subversion logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. Subversion® is a registered trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.