Technology Partners - Meister
DevOps Framework for Build, Test & Deploy Processes
OpenMake Meister provides a comprehensive framework for addressing the entire DevOps challenge. It enables teams to coordinate, communicate and control the software build, test and deploy processes. The first and most important DevOps challenge is the ability to gain full control of the software build. Meister fully addresses this step of the DevOps process, guaranteeing that the Test and Deploy activities are not impacted by "bad" builds. Meister moves away from 20th Century "scripted" solutions and delivers a solid solution for 21st Century development challenges.
Meister automates the lowest level of activity, down to each step in the compile and link process which provides the highest level of control possible. Meister exposes the critical logic and details of how the software is constructed for everyone to see and understand. This lead to higher success rates in the software build step which in turn improves the testing and deployment DevOps activities.
Why CollabNet VersionOne and OpenMake?
Meister Command Center provides an enterprise class DevOps framework for managing the operational tasks between development teams and IT Operations. The integration with TeamForge and support of multiple build management solutions, Meister provides the scalability and cross-platform that includes a Continuous Integration (CI); it delivers the benefits of acceleration, standardization and auditing that CollabNet VersionOne enterprise customers require.
- Accelerate builds, enabling teams to implement agile and other fast-moving development processes by controlling dependencies at multiple levels
- Reduce build times up to 50%. by determining which steps can be performed in parallel – taking advantage of separate processors on multi-core machines
- Minimize the risk of a change by minimizing the overall impact with Incremental Processing
Build and Deploy Standardization
- Standardize your build and deploy process by centralizing control into one location and eliminating non-standard manual scripts
- Implement transparent build and deploy best practices in a standardized way across all languages and platforms
- Publish and reuse the output of builds, streamlining the development process and enabling builds to intelligently flow through software deployment
Advanced Dev Decision Support
- Provide team leads and managers with actionable analytic data including impact analysis reports, build audit reports, build difference reports to support better software development decision making
- Answer important questions around the impact of specific code changes to drive accurate test and release practices. Know the dependencies, environment and other critical information about a build
- Embed footprint data in binaries to simplify the software support and maintenance process by unambiguously identifying the contents and origin of any software release
About OpenMake Software
OpenMake Software is the DevOps Authority, providing enterprise scale build, test and deploy process management and automation. Our solutions enable customers to reduce software development cycle times, improve communication between development and production control teams, increase developer productivity, and provide management with actionable audit and traceability reports.
We provide developers a dynamic operations framework that does not depend on brittle static scripts. Our solutions deliver on-demand cloud based server provisioning, environment configuration management, dependency management and continuous integration.
Over 100,000 users at 400 companies worldwide use OpenMake Software products to manage their software build and deploy process across the enterprise from development to production.
Solutions: OpenMake Meister, OpenMake Mojo