CollabNet GitEye Desktop
CollabNet GitEye provides a simple-to-use graphical Git client with central visibility into essential developer tasks such as defect tracking, agile planning, code reviews and build services. It’s easy to get started. GitEye works with multiple Git implementations including TeamForge, CloudForge and GitHub, and runs on most platforms.
Simple and Intuitive Git Client
- Say good-bye to the command line. Simple-to-use graphical Git client provides access to all vital Git functions including clone, commit, merge, rebase, push, fetch, pull, stash, stage, reset and more.
- Your GitEye workspace is always available and will keep you up-to-speed on all your activities.
- Makes Git easy to use. Drag and drop issues from your issue tracker into your commit messages, quickly browse code history, visualize branches and merges and more.
Full View of All Tasks
- Your GitEye workplace is home for everything that’s happening: issue trackers, agile task boards, Gerrit reviews, Jenkins builds and more. Work online or offline and sync later.
- Easily integrate TeamForge tracker artifacts and GitHub issues. Additional trackers (such as Bugzilla, Trac and JIRA) can be added.
- A full client for Gerrit code reviews. Receive change notifications, view and update existing reviews, push changes to Gerrit.
- Hudson/Jenkins build monitoring. Receive build notifications and examine changes, test results and logs — all from within GitEye.
- Complete access to CollabNet TeamForge agile development tools, including the graphical planning board and task board.
Easy to Get Started
- Free desktop client. Everything is included (including the JGit and Jsch libraries). No separate installs. Runs on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Pushbutton cloning of repositories from hosting services such as TeamForge, CloudForge and GitHub so you can start working right away. Repositories can be cloned via SSH, HTTP(s) or Git protocols.
- Sign up for TeamForge projects via CloudForge from within GitEye.