CollabNet Desktop - Microsoft Outlook Edition is another way for your team members to access TeamForge right from Microsoft Outlook. The desktop provides a familiar interface, native document editing capabilities, and rich drag & drop capabilities. The business user and IT manager alike can access TeamForge right from Microsoft Outlook to view status or approve a pending task. The desktop provides a familiar interface, interactive access to planning folders and artifacts, analytics capabilities and integrations with email and calendar functionality.
Issue Tracking and Change Management: Search, view, create and modify tracker items and content.
Integration with email and Calendar: Create documents and artifacts based on email attachments; schedule team meetings based on project schedules and open items needing resolution.
Rich Analytics: analyze project progress, and report artifacts and open items.
File and Project Browsing: Open, edit and save documents directly from your TeamForge project.
Why TeamForge and Outlook?
Through the desktop Outlook integrations, Microsoft or JAVA or Mainframe developers; business users; development managers; marketing or customer service – all have a view defined by their role and in context of their responsibilities in delivering applications. The common denominator is email; the most prevalent form of business communications.
Save Time; Ease Management
- Auto-configure related repositories for Apache™ Subversion® and project artifacts automatically when you add a project to your workspace.
- Choose from a long list of predefined queries, such as active tasks or tasks assigned to me, to get started quickly.
- No external SSH client needed. Everything the user needs for SSH access is included and automated.
- Always see the latest information in your development environment with automatic project updates
- Query results are automatically refreshed with the repository, so users see the latest changes to existing tasks as well as creation of new ones that meet their criteria.
- View development progress with graphical reports including a burndown chart.
- Utilize plan editor to see planning folder work items in a grid view and perform in-place edits of status, effort, and other artifact details.
- Rank artifacts through a simple drag-and-drop operation
- Use graphical merge wizard for changes between any two repository paths for tree conflict resolution
* Apache, Apache Subversion and the Subversion logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. Subversion® is a registered trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.