Product Integrations - Microsoft Windows
Powering Team Collaboration
Access TeamForge, ApacheTM Subversion® and Lab Management functionality from within a rich and powerful Windows client and take advantage of integration with Microsoft Office applications. If you and your team members prefer to stay in a familiar desktop environment, CollabNet Desktop - Microsoft Windows Edition provides a familiar interface, native document editing capabilities, and rich drag-and-drop capabilities.
Built on the same underlying framework as the CollabNet Desktop - Visual Studio Edition, developers can use this desktop, together with their Subversion client of choice, for their development tasks such as source code commits, merging, and conflict resolution. The desktop also includes a powerful Subversion merge client that simplifies the process of merging changes between branches.
Why TeamForge and Microsoft?
Through the Windows desktop, Microsoft developers; IT executives, development managers, product marketing or customer services – all have a view defined by their role and in context of their responsibilities in delivering applications. The common denominator is Microsoft Office, the most prevalent form of business communications -- use Word to edit artifacts or view projects through an Explorer interface.
Save Time; Ease Management
- Auto-configure related repositories for Subversion and project artifacts automatically when you add a project to your workspace
- Choose from a long list of predefined queries, such as active tasks or tasks assigned to me, to get started quickly
- No external SSH client needed. Everything the user needs for SSH access is included and automated
- Always see the latest information in your development environment with automatic project updates
- Query results are automatically refreshed with the repository, so users see the latest changes to existing tasks as well as creation of new ones that meet their criteria
- View development progress with graphical reports including a burndown chart
- Utilize plan editor to see planning folder work items in a grid view and perform in-place edits of status, effort, and other artifact details
- Rank artifacts through a simple drag and drop operation
- Use graphical merge wizard for changes between any two repository paths for tree conflict resolution
About CollabNet VersionOne
With the business and technology user in mind, these free integrations connect the CollabNet VersionOne platform with prevalent business, development and production systems, including HP, IBM, Microsoft, Eclipse, and JIRA. Certified Integrations allow your application stakeholders to stay in their preferred, specialized work environment and provide the data the team needs in context of their role.
Developed and certified by CollabNet VersionOne, these integrations are built on industry standard Web Service APIs or through TeamForge Connect framework to orchestrate the DevOps processes and data across multiple platforms, frameworks, locations and clouds. Certified Integrations are freely downloadable as either open source or shared source, and are supported through free Community Support as well as a range of commercial CollabNet VersionOne Services and Support Programs.
* Apache, Apache Subversion and the Subversion logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. Subversion® is a registered trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.