Powerful Agile Planning
Step up agility across all your projects with CollabNet's ScrumWorks Pro powerful Agile planning features
Flexibility with Scalability
Use the Agile approach you prefer, while maintaining enterprise-grade security,
Easy to Use & Manage
Intuitive environment that will get everyone started in no time, with powerful, simple to use administration suite
ScrumWorks Pro Subscription Plans
* Support included
Agile Program Management
Manage related projects from
a single dashboard allowing you to
optimize across the board
Multi-dimensional Agile Project Management
Plan milestones by feature areas or "epics". Set effort budgets for epics, use metrics to forecast completion
Manage large, complex backlogs using multi-dimensional categorization using themes and milestones
Powerful, Flexible Agile Reporting
Accurately forecast milestone completion. Track the rate of scope change and work completion
Measure progress at the epic level,
helping to set soft limits and
uncover uncategorized items
Measure agility, understanding
the time it takes items to move
from requirement to completion
Agile Collaboration, and Scalability under Control
Ease of Management
LDAP & Dir. Services Integration
Use default or custom roles to specify access privileges
Specify access privileges based on
Create templates to be used as
starting point to simplify scalability
Powerful, yet Simple Integrations
Access ScrumWorks Pro
functionality and data through
Connect Jira into ScrumWorks Pro
to streamline your backlog
Connect Bugzilla into ScrumWorks
Pro to simplify your backlog
New in ScrumWorks Pro 6.5
- Retrospective tool: teams can now do retrospectives directly in ScrumWorks.
- Multi-theme Epics: product/program level epics based on multiple themes.
- Epic Progress Reports have been updated to work with our new multi-theme epics.
- Task promotion: tasks may now be directly converted into backlog items.
New in ScrumWorks Pro 6.4
- A full Dependency system has been created which will allow users to map and visualize the inter-dependencies among backlog items both within and across Products.
- Reporting has been created to support the Dependency system and is available through the Web Reports feature.
- The Release Forecast Report now includes the ability to include backlog items worked on within Kanbans.
New in ScrumWorks Pro 6.3
- Archiving – Keep your workspace fresh by archiving anything from a theme to a program
- Customizable Change Log – customize your change log view, now with the ability to go beyond 60 days
- Enhanced Kanban Board – with many features requested by you, including hiding completed items
- Scope Changes Forecasting – calculate velocity and scope change projections in the release forecast report
New in ScrumWorks Pro 6.0
- Kanban Management – Use any iterative Agile approach you prefer, now with the addition of Kanban methodology. Manage work-in-progress lanes, exposing waste and bottlenecks
- Enhanced Planning and MyTasks Views – better viewing and editing capabilities for Planning and MyTasks Views