Once you are successful in your first Agile deployment, you want to replicate the benefits of improved customer satisfaction, increased productivity and higher quality across all your teams. There are some tricky elements to consider before you expand to more teams and more projects because you'll certainly encounter more complexity.
CollabNet VersionOne coaches have been at the forefront of some of the largest Agile transformations in the world, in industry and the public sector, so we know the elements that are going to make the most impact to your long term success.
- Scaling Agile to multiple groups, products and programs
- Deploying Agile in a hybrid environment with waterfall and other traditional methodologies
- Working with the realities of distributed teams
- Organizing and coordinating work across multiple teams
- Harnessing ingenuity and creativity