Certified Scrum Master Course Overview
This Certified ScrumMaster training class is a highly interactive learning experience designed to turbo-charge your success in Scrum. Come learn from one of today's most experienced and sought-after Agile trainers – you will leave inspired and empowered to drive lasting improvements in the way your organization builds software.
Scrum Master Training Takeaways
After you complete the course, you'll know:
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- Why the ScrumMaster is such an important role, and how to be a great ScrumMaster
- How to motivate others to support your Scrum efforts
- Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered
Scrum Master Training Topics
The two day course is an incredible learning experience that you'll never forget. Topics include:
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Sprint Planning, Execution, Review, and Retrospectives
- Agile Requirements Analysis
- Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlogs
- What Does "Done" Mean?
- Technical Debt and Other Pitfalls
- Small Group Dynamics
- Scrum in Large Organizations
- Organizational Impediments
- ScrumMaster Certification
Certified Scrum Master Accolades
On successful completion of the course, you'll receive:
- Qualification for ScrumMaster Certification (passing the exam is a required follow-on step for certification)
- Payment of your first two year dues for the Scrum Alliance
- 16 PDUs from the PMI (Project Management Institute) with review of CollabNet pre-course and post-course materials
- 16 SEUs from the Scrum Alliance. Additional SEUs can be earned for review of pre-course and post-course materials
- Membership in the CollabNet VersionOne Agile Community
CollabNet VersionOne Certified ScrumMaster Training provides everything you need to confidently engage with a real-world Scrum team.
CollabNet VersionOne is a Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Scrum Alliance.
Scrum Master Certification with CollabNet VersionOne
Why take training from CollabNet VersionOne?
- Re-take the course at no charge
Get twice the value - attend again for more depth or to get a different perspective
- Use your trainer as your mentor
Build a relationship with your CST and ask whatever you need to be successful in your job
- Pass the ScrumAlliance exam
We'll work with you until you pass the test, so you're assured to earn your certification
Need more reasons? We've trained more than 30,000 Certified Scrum Masters and Product Owners - more than anyone. Check out some of their testimonials here.