Certified Scrum Product Owner Course Overview
This Certified Product Owner training class is a highly interactive learning experience designed to turbo-charge your success in Scrum. The Product Owner is a key member of the Scrum team who is responsible for the ROI of the team’s efforts by determining what the team builds. Come learn from one of today’s most experienced and sought-after Agile trainers - you will leave inspired and empowered to drive lasting improvements in the way your organization builds software.
After You Complete The Course, You’ll Know
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- Why the Product Owner is such an important role, and how to be a great Product Owner
- How to write user stories that drive innovative products
- How to prioritize your backlog to create maximum ROI
- Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered
The Two Day Course Is An Incredible Learning Experience That You’ll Never Forget. Topics Include:
- Scrum Flow
- Agile Product Owner Role
- The Product Backlog (Creation and Management)
- Writing Stories
- Planning and Estimation
- Release Planning and Metrics
- Working with the Customer
- Scrum in Large Organizations
On Successful Completion Of The Course, You’ll Receive
- Scrum Product Owner Certification from the Scrum Alliance
- Payment of the ScrumAlliance.org membership dues for your first two years
- 16 SEUs from the Scrum Alliance. Additional SEUs can be earned for review of pre-course and post-course materials
- 14 PDUs from PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Membership in the CollabNet VersionOne Agile Community
CollabNet VersionOne is a Registered Education Provider (REP) with the Scrum Alliance.
Why Take Training From CollabNet VersionOne?
- Re-take the course at no charge
Get twice the value - attend again for more depth or to get a different perspective
- Use your trainer as your mentor
Build a relationship with your CST and ask whatever you need to be successful in your job
- Get your Product Owner certification
After the course, CollabNet VersionOne is authorized to grant you CSPO certification from the Scrum Alliance
Need more reasons? We've trained more than 30,000 Certified Scrum Masters and Product Owners - more than anyone. Check out some of their testimonials here.