Agile and Scrum Essentials
This CollabNet VersionOne Agile course is a highly interactive learning experience designed to turbo-charge the success of your whole team in Scrum. For your team to be successful, everyone needs to be working together and all need to share a common understanding of the Scrum process. Come learn from one of today’s most experienced and sought-after Agile trainers — you will leave inspired and empowered to drive lasting improvements in the way your organization builds software.
Unconstrained by the requirements of certified courses, this class has the flexibility to adapt to audience needs, and can focus on the specific elements of agile that provide the most value to each audience. In general, this course offers a broader overview of the Scrum Process that is appropriate to everyone who is participating on a Scrum team.
After You Complete The Course, You’ll Know:
- The empirical basis for Agile and why it has proven to be a more effective approach for building software
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- How Scrum differs from traditional development and how to transition to the new practice
- How to work together as a team to achieve your individual and group objectives
The Two Day Course Is An Incredible Learning Experience That You’ll Never Forget. Topics Include:
The two day course is an incredible learning experience that you'll never forget. Topics include:
- Introduction to Scrum and Agile
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing Agile Requirements
- Creating and Managing the Product Backlog
- Estimating and Prioritizing Product Backlog Items
- Sprint Planning and Execution
- Sprint Review and Retrospectives
- The “Definition of Done” and Why It’s Important
- Small Group Dynamics
- Overcoming Organizational Impediments
On Successful Completion Of The Course, You’ll Receive:
- 14 PDUs from PMI (Project Management Institute). This class also satisfies 14 of the 21 training hours for the PMI/ACP certification (for the full 21 hours, consider the CollabNet VersionOne PMI/ACP Prep course)
- Membership in the CollabNet VersionOne Agile Community
Why Take Training From CollabNet VersionOne VersionOne?
- Re-take the course at no charge
Get twice the value — attend again for more depth or to get a different perspective
- Use your trainer as your mentor
Build a relationship with your trainer and ask whatever you need to be successful in your job
- Leverage the CollabNet VersionOne Agile Community
Take advantage of the free resources like on-line e-learning, free monthly phone coaching webinars, and more
Need more reasons? We've trained more than 30,000 Certified Scrum Masters and Product Owners - more than anyone. Our trainers are top notch — check out some of their testimonials here.
What are you waiting for? Register Now