VersionOne Analytics Custom Reporting Overview
Learn How to
- Understand custom reporting
- Run customer reports
- Create a new custom report
- Select data sources, filter and configure report data
- Save, copy, move and share custom reports
Specific Features Covered
- Analytics Custom Reports
To Take this Course
Who Should Attend: Data Analysts, Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, Project/Product Managers, or supporting Team Leaders with a basic understanding of agile who are ready to understand VersionOne analytics reporting and who have completed VersionOne Overview and Key Concepts – or – VersionOne Foundations and want a just-in-time detailed review of this reporting.
Duration: 2 Hours
Where: Public and Education Subscription
- Education Subscription: Current education subscription members may register through our learning portal.
To learn more about this unlimited access program click here.
- Public: Ready to register now? View our public course schedule below
Please contact us if you have questions or to get started. We look forward to supporting your training needs!CONTACT US
Register below for a public remote class led by a VersionOne consultant. Courses are two hours long. Each course is $149/student.
|VersionOne Analytics Custom Reporting Overview||
Learn how to build custom reports with our report writer. You will get hands-on practice leveraging example reports and learn to create a new report. This session is our toughest course! Some SQL experience is helpful. Please note this is for VersionOne Ultimate Edition users only.
|28 February, 2020
12:00 PM ET