VersionOne Analytics Dashboards and Grids Overview
Learn How to
- Create project views by role
- Build dashboards with canned reports
- Provide project views by configuring reports across dimensions
- Generate reports quickly with pre-defined datasets
- Build pivot tables
- Place Functions on data
- Build reports with graphical views
- Aggregate, group and sort data
- Export reports in CSV or PDF format
To Take this Course
Who should attend: Data Analysts, Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, Project/Product Managers, or supporting Team Leaders with a basic understanding of agile who are ready to understand VersionOne analytics reporting and who have completed VersionOne Overview and Key Concepts – or – VersionOne Foundations and want a just-in-time detailed review of this reporting.
Duration: 2 Hours
Where: Private, Public and Education Subscription
- Private: A two hour private onsite or web-based for up to 25 attendees (minimum 3 days onsite)
- Education Subscription: Current education subscription members may register through our learning portal.
To learn more about this unlimited access program click here.
- Public : Ready to register now? View our public course schedule below
Please contact us if you have any questions or to get started. We look forward to supporting your training needs.CONTACT US
Register below for a public remote class led by a VersionOne consultant. Courses are two hours long. Each course is $149/student.