VersionOne API Overview
The VersionOne Information Model
- Asset Types, Relations and Attributes
- Using Meta data to discover system objects
- Data modeling and structure
VersionOne Rest API
- Queries and their structure
- Create new Assets
- Updates too!
- Operations (close, reopen)
- Sub queries and casting
To Take this Course
Who should attend: Data Analysts, Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, Project/Product Managers, or supporting Team Leaders with a basic understanding of agile who are ready to understand VersionOne API and who have completed VersionOne Overview and Key Concepts – or – VersionOne Foundations and want a just-in-time detailed review of this reporting.
Duration: 2 Hours
Where: Private, Public and Education Subscription
- Private: A two hour private onsite or web-based for up to 25 attendees (minimum 3 days onsite)
- Education Subscription: Current education subscription members may register through our learning portal.
To learn more about this unlimited access program click here.
- Public: Ready to register now? View our public course schedule below
Please contact us if you have any questions or to get started. We look forward to supporting your training needs.CONTACT US
Register below for a public remote class led by a VersionOne consultant. Courses are two hours long. Each course is $149/student.
|No courses are available.|