VersionOne Backlog Management
Learn How to
- Build and manage a backlog via importing, creating and relating backlog items
- Manage Demand and the relationship to the backlog
- Organize the backlog
- Manage dependencies
- Manage Risks & Impediments
Specific Features Covered
- Importing Data
- Story Creation & Association to the Portfolio
To Take this Course
Who should attend: Product Owners, Business Analysts, Project/Product Managers, and any Team Members who will help define and manage the backlog and who have completed VersionOne Overview and Key Concepts – or – VersionOne Foundations and want a just-in-time detailed review of this activity.
Duration: 2 Hours
Where: Education Subscription
- Current education subscription members may register through our learning portal.
To learn more about this unlimited access program click here.
Please contact us if you have any questions or to get started. We look forward to supporting your training needs.CONTACT US
Register below for a public remote class led by a VersionOne consultant. Courses are two hours long. Each course is $149/student.
|No courses are available.|