VersionOne Core Reporting Overview
Learn How to
- Understand the core building blocks to ensure good metrics
- View standard reports available throughout various vies
- Use My Dashboard to create a view of standard reports
- Access and use the core reports available on the Report page
- Tips and tricks to ensure data is correct
Specific Features Covered
- Views in the main application that provide metrics/reports
- Report Tab (standard out of the box reports)
To Take this Course
Who Should Attend: Any new users with a basic understanding of agile who are ready to understand VersionOne core reporting and who have completed VersionOne Overview and Key Concepts – or – VersionOne Foundations and want a just-in-time detailed review of this reporting.
Duration: 2 Hours
Where: Public and Education Subscription
- Education Subscription: Current education subscription members may register through our learning portal.
To learn more about this unlimited access program click here.
- Public: Ready to register now? View our public course schedule below
Please contact us if you have questions or to get started. We look forward to supporting
your training needs!
Register below for a public remote class led by a VersionOne consultant. Courses are two hours long. Each course is $149/student.