VersionOne for Product Owners
Learn How to
- Create your initial backlog by importing a large number of backlog items from an Excel spreadsheet into VersionOne
- Create and manage your own product backlog and the relationships between stories and portfolio items
- Generate portfolio items and stories from requests
- Create and manage the product roadmap and goals
- Prioritize work
- Generate real-time sprint and project burndown and summary reports
- See progress of portfolio items and Issues
- Visualize and manage the complexities between portfolio items and stories
- Capture and include customer ideas in your product development process (Ultimate Edition)
Specific Features Covered
- Importing using the Import Template
- Story Details
- Parent/Child portfolio item Decomposition and Management
- Associating stories to portfolio items
- Request Management and converting to stories and portfolio items
- Portfolio Item Board
- Portfolio Item Timeline
- Sprint and Project Burndowns
- Project Summary
- Visualization (Ultimate Edition)
To Take this Course
Prerequisite: VersionOne Foundations
Who should attend: Product Owners, Business Analysts, Project/Product Managers, and any supporting roles who help plan and schedule work and who have completed VersionOne Foundations.
Duration: 4 Hours
Where: Private, Public and Education Subscription
- Private: A half day private onsite or web-based for up to 25 attendees (minimum 3 days onsite)
- Education Subscription: Current education subscription members may register through our learning portal.
To learn more about this unlimited access program click here.
- Public: Ready to register now? View our public course schedule below
Please contact us if you have any questions or to get started. We look forward to supporting your training needs.CONTACT US
Register below for a public remote class led by a VersionOne consultant. Courses are four hours long. Each course is $149/student.
|VersionOne for Product Owners||
Comprehensive course for product owners. Learn to manage your intake process by decomposing portfolio features to build, organize, and rank your backlog including managing issues and defining backlog dependencies. Also learn to schedule work into releases/program increments and sprints.
|29 September, 2021
10:00 AM ET