VersionOne for ScrumMasters, Coaches and Team Leads
Learn How to
- Create and manage your own product backlog
- Bring visibility and transparency to creating and managing impediments
- Build user story and defect templates for efficient replication of repetitive work patterns
- Forecast and schedule releases
- Plan and schedule work
- Create, execute, and close sprints
- Conduct retrospectives
- Build and configure virtual TeamRooms for collaboration throughout sprint execution
- See project status details and trends with real-time dashboards and reports, and then quickly “inspect and adapt” where needed
Specific Features Covered
- Product Planning
- Portfolio Items
- Backlog Groups
- Issues and Requests
- Release Planning and Forecasting
- Sprint Planning and Scheduling
- Sprint Tracking
- Closing Sprints
- Standup and Project Dashboard
- Project Change, Velocity Trend, Cumulative Flow, and Quick Lists Reporting
To Take this Course
Who should attend: Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, Agile Coaches, and supporting Team Leaders who will have Project Lead or higher permissions in VersionOne and who have completed VersionOne Foundations.
Duration: 4 Hours
Where: Private, Public and Education Subscription
- Private: A half day private onsite or web-based for up to 25 attendees (minimum 3 days onsite)
- Education Subscription: Current education subscription members may register through our learning portal.
To learn more about this unlimited access program click here.
- Public: Ready to register now? View our public course schedule below
Please contact us if you have any questions or to get started. We look forward to supporting your training needs.CONTACT US
Register below for a public remote class led by a VersionOne consultant. Courses are four hours long. Each course is $149/student.
|VersionOne for ScrumMasters, Coaches and Team Leads||
Comprehensive course for scrum masters, coaches and team leads that guide you through how to use VersionOne to setup and plan your backlog, releases/program increments, and sprints. Also learn how to manage issues, analyze capacity, configure team rooms, and execute & close sprints.
|21 November, 2019
12:00 PM ET