Learn the basics of navigating, collaborating, and performing activities on a daily basis with VersionOne. Start with this foundational course to help you master the VersionOne enterprise agile platform. Use your own demo project and consultant-guided, hands-on exercises to manage and track your backlog and collaborate with your team. This class comes with a free, one-month subscription to access your VersionOne training system, so your mastery of VersionOne will continue.
Learn how to
- Create and manage backlog items
- Navigate your backlog according to your preferences
- Search within VersionOne for efficient project visibility
- Get online help in VersionOne and interact with the VersionOne user community
- Improve your individual and team productivity and agility
- Create a focused work area to encourage team collaboration
- Converse with your team and notify one another of key events/decisions
- Build flexibility and quick access to team level data via core reports
- Easily see progress of stories, tasks and tests and adapt where needed
- Inspect and adapt as you explore reports and dashboards
Specific features covered
- Grid filtering, sorting, and customization
- Adding, deleting, and ranking items in views
- Navigation shortcuts
- Visualizations (Ultimate Edition)
To take this course
Schedule a half-day private course for your team of up to 25 members, taught onsiteat your location. Three day minimum for onsite training.
Schedule a private four-hour, web-based remote course with a VersionOne consultantworking directly with your group of up to 25 members.
7/15 – 12pm ETREGISTER
7/24 – 9am ETREGISTER