VersionOne Overview & Key Concepts
Learn How to
- Define & Realize Scope and Value in VersionOne
- Identify Key Data Assets
- Navigate your backlog and customize according to your preferences
- Search & Filter within VersionOne for efficient backlog visibility
- Get online help in VersionOne and interact with the VersionOne user community
- Create a focused work area to encourage team collaboration
- Converse with your team and notify one another of key events/decisions
Specific Features Covered
- Grid filtering, sorting, and customization
- Adding, deleting, and ranking items in views
- Navigation shortcuts
- Visualizations (Ultimate Edition)
To Take this Course
Who should attend: All new users with a basic understanding of agile who are ready to get started using VersionOne. All new users will see immediate value with this prerequisite course for the activity based course series.
Duration: 2 Hours
Where: Education Subscription
- Current education subscription members may register through our learning portal.
To learn more about this unlimited access program click here.
Please contact us if you have any questions or to get started. We look forward to supporting your training needs.CONTACT US
Register below for a public remote class led by a VersionOne consultant. Courses are four hours long. Each course is $149/student.
|No courses are available.|