VersionOne Portfolio Management
Learn How to
- Plan & Visualize the Portfolio of Value and its alignment with the backlog
- Agile Budgeting – Funding of Value Streams & Strategies
Specific Features Covered
- Portfolio – Tree, Kanban, Roadmap
- Strategic Themes
To Take this Course
Who should attend: Portfolio Managers, Project/Product Managers, Product Owners, and Business Analysts who will manage portfolio planning and who have completed VersionOne Overview and Key Concepts – or – VersionOne Foundations and want a just-in-time detailed review of this activity.
Duration: 2 Hours
Where: Private, Education Subscription
- Private: A two hour private onsite or web-based for up to 25 attendees (minimum 3 days onsite)
- Education Subscription: Current education subscription members may register through our learning portal.
To learn more about this unlimited access program click here.
Please contact us if you have any questions or to get started. We look forward to supporting your training needs.CONTACT US
Register below for a public remote class led by a VersionOne consultant. Courses are two hours long. Each course is $149/student.
|No courses are available.|