VersionOne Regression Test Management
Learn How to
- Generating new regression tests directly from acceptance tests
- Creating and organizing the regression test inventory
- Defining regression test plans
- Creating regression test suites for multiple environments
- Generating test sets
- Identifying and planning regression test sets in sprints/iterations
Specific Features Covered
- Acceptance Tests
- Regression Tests
- Regression Test Plans and Suites
- Test Sets
To Take this Course
Who should attend: Team Members and Quality Analysts with a basic understanding of agile who need to plan and track test activity and who have completed VersionOne Overview and Key Concepts – or – VersionOne Foundations and want a just-in-time detailed review of this activity.
Duration: 2 Hours
Where: Private, Education Subscription
- Private: A two hour private onsite or web-based for up to 25 attendees (minimum 3 days onsite)
- Education Subscription: Current education subscription members may register through our learning portal.
To learn more about this unlimited access program click here.
Please contact us if you have any questions or to get started. We look forward to supporting your training needs.CONTACT US
Register below for a public remote class led by a VersionOne consultant. Courses are two hours long. Each course is $149/student.
|No courses are available.|