VersionOne Release Management
Learn How to
- Create and manage Releases or Program Increments for a Planning Level or across Planning Levels
- Manage dependencies across the Portfolio, Team, and Planning Level
Specific Features Covered
- Planning Levels
- Release Scheduling & Forecasting
- Release Forecasting
- Planning Level/Project Timeline
- Managing Dependencies across Portfolio – Program Board, Value Stream/Solution Board
To Take this Course
Who should attend: Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, Project/Product Managers, or supporting Team Leaders who need to schedule and manage Release/PI plans and who have completed VersionOne Overview and Key Concepts – or – VersionOne Foundations and want a just-in-time detailed review of this activity.
Duration: 2 Hours
Where: Education Subscription
- Current education subscription members may register through our learning portal.
To learn more about this unlimited access program click here.
Please contact us if you have any questions or to get started. We look forward to supporting your training needs.CONTACT US
Register below for a public remote class led by a VersionOne consultant. Courses are two hours long. Each course is $149/student.