Gold Support Program
CollabNet Support provides ongoing product updates and patches, SaaS migrations, guaranteed response times, on-line help and knowledge bases, and more. In addition, CollabNet provides free openCollabNet Community Support which includes access to FAQs, release notes, roadmaps, user forums and documents for general installation and integrations issues for all CollabNet products and services.
The scope of this specification is to describe the services provided by the Gold Support Program. Contact CollabNet via our web form or call us at 678-268-3320 for more details, or to purchase a support plan.
Gold Support customers have access to the following support tools:
Comprehensive Support Portal
The CollabNet Support Portal is a web-based case submission and management tool for opening and managing support tickets. Login information for the Support Portal is provided during your On Boarding call or you can Contact Us to get your credentials.
With purchase of a Gold Support plan, you will receive the telephone numbers for the CollabNet Support Hotline, reserved for Gold and Platinum support customers only.
- Integrated into the CollabNet Support Portal so that the history of all issues is captured.
- When a user sends an email, a Support case is automatically opened.
- Responses provided by CollabNet Support generate an email back to the user.
- Users can continue to communicate with CollabNet Support using email.
- Users also can use the Web portal to track the case reported through email.
CollabNet will provide support 24 business hours per day 5 work days per week (Monday – Friday) including holidays and excluding weekends. Customers will be able to submit email and case requests via CollabNet’s self-service portal 24 x 7 x 365 (excluding Support Portal maintenance windows). CollabNet Support staff will have access 24 x 7 x 365 to Operations’ engineers responsible for ensuring hosted production site availability.
CollabNet’s response time to any request for support will be based upon the level of Support Services purchased by Customer and the severity of the case reported.
A response will be one of the following:
- A potential problem resolution,
- A request for more information which will allow CollabNet to determine the next steps towards potential problem resolution, or
- If the issue, at CollabNet's sole discretion, requires escalation or extensive time to research, a notification of the response duration needed to provide the client contact with more information, potential workarounds, or a resolution.
The information below outlines how CollabNet’s Support Policy is organized to respond to all cases and Application Defects based on their reported severity and assigned priority.
Gold support customers have up to 120 annual support cases for technical and functional assistance.
|SLA-conforming P1 Defects are as follows|
|Priority of Issue||Initial Response Time|
CollabNet manages the number of customer contacts interacting with its Support Operations through named contacts that are trained on CollabNet solutions and authorized to interact with the CollabNet Support organization. Gold support customers are allowed to identify up to 5 named contacts.
System Monitoring and Health Management
This section is only applicable when the product is offered as a service.
Regardless of the Support Program selected, a production site hosted by CollabNet is monitored 24 x 7 x 365. If the monitored services were to become unresponsive, an Operations Engineer would be paged and attend to the problem immediately.
CollabNet will provide Gold Support customers with a ninety-nine percent (99.5%) uptime guarantee for Hosting Services.
For project tool conversions, either from Issue Tracking to Project Tracker or CVS to Apache™ Subversion®, CollabNet will perform 2 tool conversion projects included with Gold Support. Further requests will require a Statement of Work outlining required work, schedule, and financial consideration.
Additional Support Offerings
Gold Support Services customers will be offered the following optional services at an additional charge
- Advanced disaster recovery
- Customized Professional Services
- Personal Support Admin (PSA)
* Apache, Apache Subversion and the Subversion logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation. Subversion® is a registered trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.