CollabNet Support Ticket Filing Process
Access the CollabNet VersionOne Support Portal by going to:
CollabNet VersionOne Support login
To report a problem or issue to CollabNet VersionOne, use this web-based case submission and management tool. Login information for the Support Portal is provided during your On Boarding call or you can contact us to get your credentials.
Phone Support (Platinum and Gold Plans only)
Gold and Platinum customers can call the hotline numbers to report an issue.
International: +1 (678) 268-3320
US Domestic: +1 (800) 211-3047
CollabNet VersionOne provides email-based support for Silver, Gold and Platinum customers. Email communication is integrated into the CollabNet VersionOne Support Portal so that the history of all issues is captured.
- When a user sends an email, a Support case is automatically opened
- Reponses provided by CollabNet VersionOne Support generate an email back to the user
- Users can continue to communicate with CollabNet VersionOne Support using email
- Users also can use the Web portal to track the case reported through email
Live Chat (Platinum and PSA Plans only)
CollabNet VersionOne provides Live Chat assistance for customers who have purchased the Personal Support Admin and Platinum Plan. Live Chat is an online, real-time way to contact CollabNet VersionOne Technical Support Team.
CollabNet Support Escalation Process
Escalations in CollabNet VersionOne Support process are classified into two types:
- Technical Escalation - The Solution provided is not satisfactory or the issue requires a senior resource to provide faster and more comprehensive updates
- Management Escalation - Case reported needs to have a higher priority and quicker resolution
Technical escalation cases are handled with the same response time SLA as per the priority chosen.
Customers have the following options to escalate cases:
- The primary management escalation path is through the CollabNet VersionOne Customer Satisfaction Manager. Notify your Customer Satisfaction Manager any time you are unhappy with any aspect of your support experience.
Email: Support Managers
Customers are encouraged to use any combination of the above support escalation processes to drive the appropriate response. Any questions can be directed to any member of your account team. The continual improvement of the customer support experience is a collaborative effort between CollabNet VersionOne and our customers.
- Your Sales Representative, Technical Account Manager or Personal Support admin can also escalate issues on your behalf within CollabNet VersionOne
Every time you close an issue related to a CollabNet VersionOne Product, CollabNet VersionOne sends you a survey. The CollabNet VersionOne Customer Satisfaction manager reviews the returned survey and, based on a set of QA processes, selects cases to follow up via phone. You can take full advantage of this opportunity by providing feedback whether good, bad, or neutral.
Your feedback will help us to improve the CollabNet VersionOne Support experience.