VersionOne Support - Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many versions do you support?
2. I have Team Edition. What are my Support Options?
3. My ticket is taking too long to resolve and/or has become a MAJOR issue. I wish to escalate this ticket!
You may escalate a ticket by requesting escalation through your assigned support tech. We will then take the appropriate steps to notify the escalation team and raise the priority on a ticket. You may also send an email to email@example.com and the entire management structure within CollabNet/V1 will be notified. You will receive an immediate reply from someone on the management team.
4. Where can I download the latest versions?
5. How do I find out what Build/Edition of VersionOne I am using?
6. How do I set up Ideas on my instance?
7. How do I request a new License and when should I request one?
8. Was VersionOne affected by the “__________” vulnerability/virus?
9. Where can I find the installation guides?
10. On my hosted instance, how often will my instance be upgraded?
With VersionOne hosted instances, you can select the upgrade frequency at any time.
You can choose to have your instance upgraded with every point release and major release automatically when it comes out.
You can choose to only receive automatic upgrades for point releases within a major release. This means you would need to request the major release upgrade through Support when you are ready. This gives you a chance to review changes coming and choose when you will bring a new major release to your team.
The 3rd option is to only receive manual upgrades. This means you will not be upgraded at all until you specifically ask Support to do so.